||September 28, 2010
||October 12, 2010
|Projected Hire Date:
||October 19, 2010
||Permanent / Fulltime
||$8.00 to $10.00 per hour
||M-F, 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
The individual we hire will have:
- Great written communication skills, including exceptional spelling, diction, and grammar, fast and accurate typing skills, and the ability to convey technical concepts to customers in writing.
- Strong automotive performance experience, understanding the concepts of making a car accelerate faster, turn faster, and stop faster through the use of various performance products.
- Exceptional resourcefulness, generating sales through contacts and connections they bring or generate via forums, chat, and other associations.
- A passion for the success of themselves, their co-workers, and the company. This individual will take personal responsibility for the profitability of the company, inasmuch as they can affect it, and will work all issues through to conclusion.
- Strong personal values, free from illegal drug use or other illegal behaviors. (Drug testing and background checks will be conducted.)
|Key Duties Include:
- Answer technical questions on automotive forums
- Proactively engage website visitors via online chat
- Some order entry and billing
- Posting order tracking
|Typical Responsibilities Include:
- Authorize credit charges
- Process credit transaction
- Advise clients or customers
- Answer customer or public inquiries
- Maintain records, reports, or files
- Obtain information from individuals
- Provide customer service
- Use computers to enter, access or retrieve data
- Use oral or written communication techniques
- Calculate rates for organization's products or services
- Manage inventories or supplies
- Determine specifications
- Inspect products or materials for damage, defects, or shortages
- Identify best product for customer's needs
- Sell merchandise
- Use industry terms or concepts
- Use sales techniques
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation to/from work
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in automotive repair/performance
- Completion of a Job Skills test
- Submission to a background check
- Submission to drug screening test
- One week paid vacation
- Six paid company holidays
- At-Cost purchase of all parts company carries (personal use only)
Click the "Apply Now" button below to complete and submit your application.
We will confirm all received applications via email. If you do not receive a
confirmation via email within 2 business days please call or email. Other than
this, please do not call or email regarding the selection process. Doing so will
only jeopardize your standing among the other candidates.
We will select a limited number of applicants for written testing. Based on
the results of this testing we will then conducts interviews to make the final
selection. We expect to fill this position by no later than the hire date shown above. In
the event that you do not hear back by this date please accept our appreciation
for your application and our well-wishes in your continued job search.